About FNC Park
For years the City of Oxford and Lafayette County endeavored to build an athletic facility that will meet the needs for the youth of the city and county. With a great sense of pride and cooperation, that time has come and we proudly present FNC Park, home of Oxford-Lafayette Fields.
This major new development is one of the premier soccer, baseball, and softball facilities in Mississippi. FNC Park that features over 75 acres of state-of-the-art soccer, baseball, and softball fields to handle city, county, and tournament participants. Some specifics:
- Ample parking for over 950 cars
- Five (5) regulation size soccer fields (240’ x 360’). All fields are lit and have sprinkler systems.
- Eight (8) baseball fields ranging in size from 200’-280’ and three (3) 315’ softball fields, all fully equipped with lights, sub-surface drainage, and sprinkler systems.
- Four (4) concession buildings conveniently located for easy access
- Trailhead Pavilion providing shade and seating leads to walking trails surrounding the park and adjacent wooded area
- State-of-the-art BMX (bicycle motocross) track
FNC Park will handle all Oxford Park Commission field sports such as Dizzy Dean baseball, ASA softball and youth soccer. On selected tournament weekends, MSA Soccer, softball, and USSSA baseball tournaments will attract players, coaches, family, and friends to Oxford/Lafayette County, creating considerable economic impact.
FNC Park answers the need for adequate playing surfaces for our community. FNC Park will be located on Old Sardis Road (Hwy 314) next to the proposed Toby-Tubby Parkway, which will one day provide a North-West connection from Hwy 6 to Hwy 7. This parkway will create easy access from all of Lafayette County and attract exciting new retail and residential developments. FNC Park will be an exciting new addition to Oxford and Lafayette County and we invite you to be a part!