To reserve a batting cage please review the steps below to better assist you .
*** PLEASE NOTE! COACHES WANTING TO RESERVE BATTING CAGES FOR THEIR TEAM MUST CREATE A COMPLETELY SEPARATE ACCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT LOGIN AND PASSWORD. THIS HELPS US MANAGE THE FACILITY MORE EFFICIENTLY AND HELPS YOU AS THE COACH MANAGE YOUR TEAM MONEY. ***
- Create An Account
- Your FNC Park account used for reserving practices will not work with this system
- Fill out the required information. This information can be changed at any time by logging in and clicking on Account.
- Prices for the batting cages are:
|USER||LENGTH||RATES PER CAGE|
|Individual Package||5 sessions||30 mins||$60|
|Individual Package||10 sessions||30 mins||$120|
|Individual Package||10 sessions||1 hour||$240|
|Team Package||10 sessions||1 hour||$320|
|Team Package||10 sessions||1.5 hours||$520|
- Batters are required to wear helmets while in the cages.
- NO bat swinging outside of the cages.
- NO throwing outside of the cages.
- NO CLEATS. Clean shoes please.
- NO LIQUIDS, GUM OR FOOD ON THE TURF. (Including sunflower seeds)
- NO spitting.
- NO chewing tobacco or smoking permitted inside.
- NO fly ball hitting in turf area. $100 charge for broken lights or windows.
- NO batting or throwing in the team assembly area.
- Enter and exit through the cage doors.
- Team Bags are to be stored in the team assembly area.
- Cancellation of reservation must be 24 hours or more in advance.
Absolutely NO REFUNDS for any cancellation purposes. The user will be given a credit to their account for rescheduling the reservation. A 24 hour or greater cancellation of the reservation is required to receive a credit to the account for rescheduling. If a cancellation takes place within the 24 hours of the reservation, the user forfeits their credit for rescheduling. This applies to both Individual and Team accounts.
Here is what we provide:
- A cart with 4 dozen baseballs or softballs per batting cage
- An L-screen for pitcher protection in each batting cage
- A tee if needed
Here is what you need to bring:
- A baseball helmet to wear while batting in the batting cage
- A baseball or softball bat
- Clean pair of tennis shoes. NO CLEATS
- Someone to pitch to you
For assistance please call 662-281-1953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a software update to finalize your batting cage rental the user will need to have a Pay Pal account. If the user does not have a Pay Pal account you will be asked to create one before finalizing the transaction. Just continue onand the system will prompt you for your Pay Pal account info or to create a Pay Pal account at the appropriate time. PayPal is safe and secure. It is a simple process and will expedite your transaction processes each time you reserve a batting cage at the Oxford Orthopaedics Indoor Practice Facility.